Chicken Mediterranean Pizza
Fresh fire roasted and sundried tomatoes, wilted spinach, bell pepper, Kalamata olives, and fresh mozzarella and our fully-cooked chicken strips all add up to one delicious pizza.
- 3 oz chicken strips, fully cooked
- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 7 oz fire roasted tomatoes, pureed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 oz wilted spinach, seasoned
- 2 Tbsp Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 oz sun dried tomato, julienne
- 1 oz bell peppers, julienne
- 1 Tbsp basil, chopped
- 4 oz fresh mozarella, sliced into 6 slices
- 4 oz mozzarella, shredded, divided
- Puree fire roasted tomatoes with garlic powder.
- Spread onto pizza crust. Top with sliced fresh mozzarella. Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella.
- Top with spinach, olives, sundried tomatoes, peppers, basil and chicken. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until done..